Slideshow

June 16, 2009

Ferry Corsten - Twice in a Blue Moon (2008)




Twice in a Blue Moon

A week ago, I posted a note on facebook about "albums to get your hands on" and my friend suggested several electronic groups/artists among them was Ferry Corsten. Last time I listened to his songs it did not really click with me, I did not capture me. But since then my sense of musicality has broaden. So I recently I decided to take a listen to his new record...it was nothing but AWESOME!!! I got to admit I was kind of skeptical at first, but from begininng to end the whole record is freakin' sweet! It is a must get! For more information on this latest record go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twice_In_A_Blue_Moon

1 comment:

  1. This whole LP is dope! Definitely gonna cop this

    Got the BEP remix from Imeem. Your right, it's not that bad. I dig it...

    ReplyDelete