Slideshow

June 10, 2009

Volume: The Best of Paul Van Dyk (2009)


Track listing:
Disc 1:

  1. For An Angel (PvD Remix '09)
  2. Home (PvD Club Mix)
  3. Let Go (Vandit Club Mix By PvD)
  4. White Lies (Album Mix)
  5. Nothing But You (Original)
  6. Another Way (Paul van Dyk Club Mix)
  7. Forbidden Fruit (Original)
  8. Together We Will Conquer (Short Version)
  9. New York City (Album Mix)
  10. Magical Moment (Original)
  11. The Other Side (Original)
  12. We Are Alive (Original)
  13. Time of Our Lives (US Radio Edit)

Disc 2:

  1. What Goes Around...Comes Around (Paul van Dyk Club Mix)
  2. Elevation (The Vandit Club Mix)
  3. Martyr (Paul van Dyk Remix)
  4. Pictures (Paul van Dyk Remix)
  5. Spooky (Out of Order Mix)
  6. Love Stimulation (Love Mix)
  7. Bring My Family Back (Paul van Dyk Mix)
  8. Poor Choice of Words (Paul van Dyk Remix)
  9. 1998 (Paul van Dyk Remix)
  10. Still Alive (Paul van Dyk Mix)
  11. Gimmer More (Paul van Dyk Club Mix)

It has finally arrived here in Grand Rapids, MI! So yesterday I went to BestBuy to go get a copy of Mos Def's "The Ecstatic" and to check out/digg for other CDs. The following was so unexpected. When I first walked in the store I immediately went to the first stacks of new releases near by the entrance. I started at the top of the stack and kept browsing down to the bottom. Suddenly I spotted a CD I thought I'd never see: "Volume: The Best of Paul Van Dyk" - short story: I GOT IT! This record is a 3 disc set: 2 CDs and a DVD. The first disc is a compliation of greatest hit songs by the man PVD. The second disc contains remixes of JT, U2, Depeche Mode, and many more by the man himself. If you love trance music, and you know PVD, you will love this record...it is a must get!

1 comment:

  1. What's good! I got your missed call last night, but I was knocked out. I'll hit you back today.

    Anyways, I'm gonna check this out. From what I hear, sounds dope.

    ReplyDelete